Please review our Rules and Waiver
- our enrichment space is perfect for children ages 9 months to 8 years old.
- all children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- all guests must wear socks. NO SHOES OR BARE FEET. you can purchase a pair for $3.00.
- all guests must sign a waiver before entering the enrichment spaces.
- we are not a drop off center or child care facility. parents/legal guardians and caregivers must stay their child(ren) at all times during your visit.
- strollers are not permitted inside the space. please park strollers outside the front doors.
- JnE is a nut free facility. NO NUTS/NUT SNACKS are allowed. though we try to keep our space nut free, we cannot guarantee this for our guests with allergies.
- food deliveries to JnE during your visit are prohibited UNLESS you are accommodating a party/private event.
- outside snacks and drinks are allowed outside the enrichment play area. high chairs are provided upon request. Please ask a JnE enrichment leader for any assistance.
- we kindly request that you do not visit JnE if your child is visibly sick/contagious. we ask that parents/legal guardians and caregivers consider the health and well being of our other guests.
- coats, large bags and shoes can be stored under our seating wall. JnE accepts no liability for lost or stolen items. any personal property left on the premises and handed into a JnE enrichment leader will be retained for thirty (30) days. After this time, the property will be donated or disposed of.
- all children must wear clothing and appropriate accident-proof undergarments during their time in the enrichment space. swim diapers are not permitted at any time.
- under no circumstance should you change your child in the enrichment space or yoga/art/language centers. our restrooms are outfitted with baby changing tables.
- no roughhousing or any inappropriate behavior. we ask that all guests, adults, and children conduct themselves in a manner that does not harm/ threaten the health, well-being, and full enjoyment of JnE’s services for other guests, adults, and their children. JnE reserves the right to remove any person(s) from the premises for conduct that is deemed to be unfit to the welfare of others. this includes the right to refuse a child’s participation in any class, program or service due to the child’s behavior.
- animals – ONLY services animals are permitted onsite.
Non-compliance with Jack N’ Elle’s policies and procedures may result in termination of enrichment pass/ membership and/or denial of service. We have the right to update policies at any time.
See “Sign Our Waiver” at the bottom of our page to Read & Sign our Waiver.