Keeping our Customers Safe
We are so grateful to have been able to continue serving you and your families during this time of need. We thank you for all your support, whether from afar or curbside: each and every one of our JnE families are important to us.
In order to demonstrate our continued support, dedication, and love for our clients and community, we have again pivoted our business services to mirror the current environmental conditions and within CDC and government guidelines.
INDOOR PLAY/Family Private Play:
- There will no longer be cash transactions at the register.
- At this time we ask that ALL Play visits make an appointment online. We will no longer accept walk ins. Note, that starting May 16th thru June 8th – We will only accept private play appointments.
- We will take (no-touch) temperatures of every child, guardian (and staff) at check-in. Anyone with a fever will not be admitted.
- If any parent/staff/child expresses or exhibits symptoms of illness, they will immediately be isolated, and arrangements will be made for their departure.
- All play equipment will be wiped down before and after each private play session
- Customers will see JnE staff doing frequent walk-throughs to wipe down surfaces/doorknobs and bathrooms – every hour.
- Hand Sanitizer will continuously be placed throughout the center
- Masks will be worn by staff members.
- We do ask that any outside toys remain at home
- We will have a total of 10 campers this year. There will be no more than 5 campers per instructor.
- Parents will be asked to remain in their vehicles for both drop-off and pick up. At pick-up please call JnE and a JnE staffer will walk your child out to you.
- Each group will have their own designated room and will immediately be asked to wash their hands.
- To the extent possible, we will keep the same Workers and Campers in the same groups for the duration of camp.
- Yoga and Art Supplies will not be shared. In regards to Yoga – we ask that each camper bring their own yoga mat. JnE will provide individual art supplies for each camper to avoid sharing.
- We ask parents to provide morning & afternoon snacks/water bottles/face masks/yoga mats for each child. All items must be clearly labeled with their child’s first and last name.
- We will take (no-touch) temperatures of every JnE Staff member and camper at check-in. Anyone with a fever will not be admitted.
- There will be hand-sanitizer in each room, and throughout our playspace.
- Camper/Staff member will be asked to wash their hands per CDC guidelines. Campers will be supervised to wash their hands after each activity.
- All playspace area toys/play structures will be cleaned and disinfected after each activity. We will also do the same for the floors/lunch space.
- We will prohibit the public from entering during camp sessions.
- We will update these guidelines continuously and adhere to the 32 Summer Day Camp Guidelines as per the Gov. Kemp and the CDC.
2852 LaVista Rd
Decatur, GA 30033